It’s a wonderland full of winter cosiness and specials! So step inside, get a warm, friendly greeting and settle yourself in on a cheery cold night with our Winter Warmers.
Winter Warmers including Hot Toddy’s, Hot Buttered Rum and Mulled Cider will warm the cockles of your heart. Have one of these and treat yourself to some roasted chestnuts from the cauldron on the bar
- Month of the Pig (all month)
- Rocks Brewing Brewers Workshop -June 15
- Jazz sings – June 16
- Pig on the Spit in the courtyard – June 29
- Tuesday nights – Pints of Tiger $7.00
- Wine on Wednesdays – flights of wine
- Thursday nights – Meat4Two
- Bastille Week – July 8 -14
- Fundraiser for Lammie Drive – July 11
MONTH OF THE PIG
Don’t forget, June is our MONTH OF THE PIG so come EAT. DRINK. QUACK. or OINK. with us.
If your fav is a schnitzel, we have it. If risotto is your thing, we have a pork version of that too. Or if crunching through a bowl of pigs ears and tails is your idea of a fun night, we can accommodate you! And who doesn’t love a pig on the spit. So get porked this month.
- June 3 to 8 – Pork Schnitzel w/Cabbage Salad and Mash $19
- June 10 to 15 – Braised Pork Neck, Pea Risotto w/Parmesan and Pea Shoots $21
- June 17 to 22 – Crispy Pigs Ears and tails $15
- June 24 to 28 – Twice Cooked Pork Belly w/ Potato Gratin, Cider Braised Cabbage, Apple Sauce & Jus $25
- June 29 – Suckling Pig roll w/Apple Sauce (from the Spit) $15
BREW YOUR OWN BEER
Brewing Workshop – brew your own beer. Only a couple of tickets left so if you are keen, give us a call. June 15 from 1.00pm
BASTILLE DAY CELEBRATIONS – JULY 8 to 14
Bastille Day caught our Chef’s eye and she has decided to make it French week. With Croque Monsieur for lunch, Boeuf Bourguignon for two for dinner on July 11 and a big Bastille Day dish, it will be the week of the delicious french food matched with some french wine!
LAMMIE DRIVE FUNDRAISER – July 11 7.00PM
Join us on July 18 for a fundraiser to raise money for Breast and Prostate cancer. One of our locals, Siobhan Ellis is setting off on an amazing journey from Cape York to Wilson’s Promontory – ON A SCOOTER. Not just any scooter, a rebuilt 1959 Lambretta. So book a table with a group of friends for a night of fun and laughs all in the name of a good cause – Lammie Drive 2.
PINT NIGHT – Tuesday nights
Pints of Tiger for $7.00 – did that say PINTS? Yep.
WINE ON WEDNESDAYS – Wednesday nights
Wine on Wednesdays starts June 12.
- Chardonnay – Duck Hollow, Yalumba Organic and Heggies – $10
- Shiraz – Forest Hill, Rymil Yearling, Wirra Wirra – $12
- Brokenwood flight – Nebbiolo, Semillon, SSB – $10
So grab a friend and check out our wine flights. It’s the best way to try some new wines with friends.
BEER SPECIAL – JUNE ONLY
The Paulaner Original Munich Lager is on tap just for PIG Month. Even if you don’t like pork, you’ll love this. And check out the fun in the mega Paulaner glass.
Meat4TWO every Thursday
Starting on Thursday June 6, it is Meat4TWO every Thursday night. Each month, Chef Gnomes will choose a cut of meat just for two. For June she has selected a succulent 8 Point Rack of Lamb which will be served with Chat Potatoes, Dutch Carrots, Minted Pea Puree and Jus. For $65, you can bring your bestie along for a scrumptious dinner and have a fun night out. Just another reason to forget about cooking on Thursday night!
JAZZ SINGS FOR US
Our beautiful apprentice, Jasmine is not only a whiz in the kitchen but she is also a fabulous singer. So come along on Sunday June 16, grab a drink and a bar snack and chill out listening to Jazz sing.
What a way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. She’ll be on between 4pm and 6pm in the bar.
Don’t forget, we have something for everyone at The Duck. Trivia on Monday nights, $15 lunch specials, Burger and Pints of Beers on Tuesday nights, Monday night Super fun Hot Curry Club on the first Monday of every month, fun board games and lots of smiles.
So whatever takes your fancy, see you at your home away from home soon!
EAT. DRINK. QUACK.